CBM stands for Cubic Meter, which is a three-dimensional volume measurement unit used in space or capacity calculations. One CBM is equivalent to the volume of a cube with a length, width and height of one meter each.
The method for calculating cubication (CBM) is: length x width x height / 1,000,000 = CBM (m³)
Indonesia’s Customs Department.
There is some criterias:
* Importers new;
* Importers are included in the high risk category (high risk importers);
* Temporary import of goods;
* Goods Petroleum Operations (BOP) class II;
* Goods re-imported;
* Subject to random inspection;
* Certain imported goods are set by the Government;
* Imported goods are included in the high-risk commodities and / or come from high-risk countries.
Normally around 7 until 14 working days after the goods arrived with SeaconLogistik Team assist.
You can contact us through our website; call our client care department in (+62-21) 806 319 08; or send you queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seacon Logistik is headquartered in Jakarta and operational in Tangerang.